Simplified Patient Record
The core to effective care is a complete patient record that is both simple to use but detailed enough to provide intelligent tracking to truly measure outcomes. When you need to find information fast, a quick look in the patient record provides the complete treatment history, broken down by treatment plan. Finding financial or payer information is just as easy with complete transaction records as well as a history of all claims that have been created. ClinicServer also allows you to scan important documents directly into the patient file and also stores your own point of care forms directly into the patient file. No more digging through file folders to find important information.
ClinicServer’s document management gives you the security, accessibility and flexibility you need. Going paperless has never been easier.
- Scan paper documents directly into ClinicServer
- Upload documents, PDF’s, image files and more
- Update document from, and save changes back to, the server
- Documents available from anywhere, anytime.
Point of Care Forms
Effectively charting, storing and tracking outcomes are an essential part of patient care. The Point of Care form module allows you to create custom point of care forms that you can access directly from the appointment book. Point of Care forms are designed for fast input and retrieval of data at the point of care. Outcome measurement forms can be printed as flow sheets to provide you with a quick overview of progress.
- Create data element types such as text fields, drop downs, check boxes, numeric fields and dates
- Create customized forms for quick data entry
- Enter form data from the appointment book or patient file
- Print forms as documents or flow sheets
Start your paperless charting!